Venosan Performance Socks – Unisex
Performances sport compression socks for men and women are ideal for everyday wear, travel, sports/recreational activities, prevention and treatment of mild oedema, heaviness and fatigues in the legs.
- Reciprocated heel and toe for outstanding fit and comfort
- Seamless toe, ventilated foot for breathability and arch support
- Cushioned Achilles tendon area for better protection and comfort
$54.00 incl GST
- Size Selection
- Compression Guide
- Reviews (0)
- For ankle circumference, measure above the ankle (smallest circumference).
- For circumference of the calf, measure around the largest calf circumference.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
|Measurement size guide for correct fit to your exact measurements (cm)|
|Shoe Size* Chart - Below Knee Socks|
|Men USA||7 & Under||7.5-10||10.5-12||12.5+|
|NZ/AUS||6.5 & Under||7-9.5||10-11.5||14+|
|*Shoe sizes are indicative only, we recommend following the exact measurements of ankle and calf. For persons with large calf muscles, it is recommended that the next larger size be used.|
|30mmHg is an ideal compression for: sport/recreational activities as well as every day support for travel and work, varicose veins with a tendency to oedema, venous insufficiency, post-recovery from leg ulceration.
This amount of compression can help with: prevention of blood clot formation in your veins, assist in recovery after sports/recreational activities, reduces the heaviness and fatigue in your legs.
Unless prescribed by a health care professional*, compression wear is not recommended if you suffer from any of the following conditions: