Venosan MicroFiberLine Ladies
Stylish compression socks for everyday wear. Sitting too long at your desk or traveling by car or plane, Microfiberline socks are manufactured to provide adequate graduated compression which contributes in reducing symptoms such as heavy and tired legs, as well as minimizes the risk of developing deep vein thromboembolism (DVT). Some of the features of the socks are:
- Graduated compression, offering adequate support to minimise the risk of DVT occurrence
- Stylish comfortable support
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Cotton on the inside
- Micro Fiber softness
- Comfortable, non-restricting top band
$48.19 incl GST
- Size Selection
- Compression Guide
- Reviews (0)
- For ankle circumference, measure above the ankle (smallest circumference).
- For circumference of the calf, measure around the largest calf circumference.
- If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
|Measurement size guide for correct fit to your exact measurements (cm)|
|Shoe Size* Chart - Below Knee Stockings|
|US Shoe Size||4-5||5.5-7.5||8-10.5||11-13|
|*Shoe sizes are indicative only, we recommend following the exact measurements of ankle and calf. For persons with large calf muscles, it is recommended that the next larger size be used.|
|15-25mmHg is an ideal compression for: every day support for travel and work, mild oedema, slight varicosity, tired/aching legs.
This amount of compression can help with: prevention of blood clot formation in your veins, prevent the appearance of varicose veins during pregnancy, reduces the oedema in the legs at the end of a long day on your feet or standing for too long.
Unless prescribed by a health care professional*, compression wear is not recommended if you suffer from any of the following conditions: