Low profile wrist brace with increased stabilisation and limitation of movement. Universal wrist brace, no need to buy right or left side.
SUPROhand Advantages at a Glance
- Partial immobilisation of the wrist
- Can be adjusted quick and easy depending on the degree of swelling
- Circular stabilisation bandage allows for optimal adjustment
- Skin-friendly material for better hygiene and comfort
- Universal – left or right
- Adjustable volar and dorsal reinforcement splint for the inner side of the hand enable optimally adjustment to the anatomy of the hand
Discuss with your doctor, physiotherapist or hand therapist if this is the right brace for your based on the following indications:
- Radius fractures following osteosynthesis
- Arthrosis of the wrist (with no indication for surgery)
- After severe sprains Tendovaginitis with or without symptoms of Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Stress arthropathies
Easy to choose your size with just one measurement, please check the sizing chart.